Speaking of languages...

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... just wondering if you are well versed in any languages other than English? :)

Oui, oui. And that's about all I can remember :) I do know some sign language also.

Karalee said:
Almost fluent in Maori (Native language of NZ)
How is 'Maori' pronounced?

Karalee said:
Like "Mouldy" but replace the ld, by rolling an R - Does that make sense :scratch:

You mean like Mougli? :)

At one time I was conversational in German. I spent a few months there several years in a row, but it's been a few years now, and I have forgotten much.

Digital Matt said:
At one time I was conversational in German. I spent a few months there several years in a row, but it's been a few years now, and I have forgotten much.

wow, didn't know one could forget a language! I thought it was more like swimming and cycling.

I took a year of spanish in high school...forgot it all..tried about a year ago to start teaching myself again...started to learn quite a bit...and now I've once again forgotten it all almost.

core_17 said:
I took a year of spanish in high school...forgot it all..tried about a year ago to start teaching myself again...started to learn quite a bit...and now I've once again forgotten it all almost.

Maybe you should listen/watch spanish channels more... that is, IF you want to recollect.

danalec99 said:
... just wondering if you are well versed in any other languages other than English? :)

-fluent in Romanian;
-pretty good at Italian (used to be fluent when I lived there);

(less versed)
-can do a light conversation in Spanish;
-took French (understand a little bit) and Russian (I can read but have no idea, whatsoever, what it says)
:oops:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back