DPW2007

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dpw-photography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone,

I have been invited to a Stag party in Prague.

However, I don't want to fumble with my SLR cameras or risk losing or getting them stolen. There is the chance of a lot of drink flowing.. so bringing along an SLR would be a bad thing!

Could anyone suggest any slr style or point and shoot digital cameras that are feature rich? I'm not fussed about brand, I just need something that I can take with me that is capable of high resolution and pin sharp results?

It will ultimately become the camera I take with me everywhere - leave in my car glove box, or in my pocket so I don't miss any opportunities so I intend to keep it for a while.

As for cost, I have no idea - but I would like to spend under £200 on one as I need to have some money for Prague!

Thanks,

David

Canon Powershots are nice. I have had three before I got my digital SLR... First the A70, then the SD630, and my mom has a S3 IS, so I know what it's like to work with them.
Their pictures are very nice, and if you like to edit on the computer, the photos they take are great to work with.
Try cnet.co.uk , it's a site full of reviews on all sorts of electronics. They also list low prices, and have full specs on the cameras.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back