Special announcement

markc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.markcarpenter.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
On this special occasion of my 1000th post (and two-month anniversary on TPF), I would also like to make a special announcement.

Manda and I have eloped.

I know what you are thinking: we barely know each other. While it's true that it hasn't been long, we have chatted quite often and have done the naked-picture-trading thing. We've even talked on the phone! (Though I still haven't figured out why she needs a 1-900 number...)

Early this week we found a nice fellow named Reverend Ed who does on-line virtual weddings. I proposed, and after a short discussion and a quick credit check, she said "yes". Reverend Ed performed the ceremony in a private IRC chat room, and then we had our honeymoon browsing various Caribbean web sites while talking dirty in IM.

I'm sorry we didn't invite you all, but we wanted to keep it quiet, and quite frankly, we didn't think you would understand and would try to talk us out of it. Especially that MD rascal.

So we've picked out a nice kitchen bungalow in the German Alps which we will be both moving to as soon as they get enough investors to build the complex. I'm so looking forward to it.

Again, we're sorry for keeping you all in the dark, but I think you understand.

BTW, we are registered with B&H if you want to buy us anything.

Thanks,
M&M

all i can say is that you are no longer safe, mr. mark. MD has your days numbered for messing with his aussie girl ;)

vonnagy said:
all i can say is that you are no longer safe, mr. mark. MD has your days numbered for messing with his aussie girl ;)
Well, I've imported a couple of Komodo Dragons as guards, and they're really nast... OW! Down Boy! DOW.... [*carrier lost*]

Great stuff Mark!
Really clever and well done, excellent humor!

Mork and Mindy, err, I mean, Mark and Manda,

Congrats! I'm sure we'll all be looking forward to the wedding photos.
(They're doing great things with Photoshop these days, I hear. can make it look like you're in the same room).

Well, at least most of us will be. I'm not sure Trish's heart could stand the strain of seeing Manda's wedding pix.

Well, it's about bloody time! :wink: I was wondering when you would make the official announcement.

vonnagy said:
Lol. I was think the same thing. No matter where you go, MD is going to eventually hunt you down. :wink:

Mark forgot to tell u all that Ive been absent the last few days because Im on the plane for Germany. I flirted with the captain and he let me borrow his laptop.
Mark darling, I have an announcement of my own...maybe I should tell u when i arrive in Germany.

manda said:
Mark darling, I have an announcement of my own...maybe I should tell u when i arrive in Germany.
Did the ring get lost in the mail again?
This is the forth one, baby. I had to hock my parents' car for the last one. I'll bring this one with me to make sure you get it, but I might have to sell my liver.

Regardless, I can't wait to actually meet you.

You folks weren't kidding when you said she looked like Drew Barrymore. In the pics she sent, she looked exactly like her. Isn't that amazing?

You might want to check to see if you have a virus though, sweetiecakes. Or maybe someone is snooping your e-mail. The pics I sent you ended up all over the Internet. It's kind of embarrassing. :oops:

Wait... Germany? But the bungalow isn't finished yet.

Well someone labelled pics of barrymore exposing herself on letterman as our honeymoon shots which was stupid as we havent even had the honeymoon yet...

Oh and no the ring is where it should be, by my heart :heart:

*searches for vomit smilie*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back