Special Delivery.... Where are you?!?!?!

JasonLambert

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a image of my wife during hour 9 of labor. As of this second we have still not seen our little one arrive... It will be 10 hours here in a few minutes. You can see her on the bottom left of the clock...

Come on Rainy Jane!!!! Mommy and Daddy are looking forward to your visit.
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

4708457947_f676814dee_b.jpg

What a great day for you guys , CONGRATS!!!!!!

Looks somewhat similar to the picture I took of my wife when she was in labor with my son...

pic-2.jpg

Best wishes to you and your wife.... :thumbup:

Man you are a brave man. No way on earth would I be typing on a computer during my wife's labor (my wife is 9 months pregnant right now). At least you are being nice and not taking HER picture after 9 hours of labor.

Oh, and congrats...I can't hardly wait for my wife to go into labor and get the little one here.

Congrats on the oncoming kid. They're lots of fun. It's always good when someone experiences... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otaB66tWoD4"]The Miracle of Childbirth. [/ame] (CAUTION: Mature language)

Nice photo. Wait, you're typing during your wife's labor?

Congrats NateS! We are only 32weeks and 6days in but my wife has preclampsia and they decided to deliver now. So were looking at a 4lb baby. My wife has been prepped for a long time to expect me taking lots of pictures.

Congrats NateS! We are only 32weeks and 6days in but my wife has preclampsia and they decided to deliver now. So were looking at a 4lb baby. My wife has been prepped for a long time to expect me taking lots of pictures.

Thanks you sir. Must be a little scary having to deliver almost 2 months early. I hope everything is going/goes well and keep us updated.

Congrats!! Crazy takin pics and posting them and posting on the forum during labor lol.

lol about posting while she is in labor haha. she is understanding and i have to say you must got up for the "Die hard TPF member of the year" award!
I like the shot alot. I think it says a lot for a photo. Its a very good statment with the clock. I believe the clocks in hospital rooms are the slowest in the world for the reason in the reflection.
Best of luck and congrats!

My daughter took over 24 hours before she decided to come out. Pre-congrats and stay topside if you can..

Most reactions

Back