SpectraLight diffuser

Green Li

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
An interesting concept from Philippines: SpectraLight flash diffuser
It's similar to Flip-it!, DiffuseiT, etc., but designed as a frame that can hold different panels. Carrying case is a nice touch also.

spectralight-flash-diffuser-3.jpg
spectralight-flash-diffuser-5.jpg
spectralight-flash-diffuser-6.jpg

I'm hoping to find some good reviews of these items soon. I have seen a few on the market and just cannot imagine them being all that great. I am hoping to see a good real world review with lots of pictures.

RIght now, I use the Lumiquest 80/20 and pocket bouncer. I really like it. I have also added the DIY Lite Scoop (2 pieces of foam paper, velcro, and some plastic or wire mesh inside for stiffness) and I really like it too.

I'm hoping to find some good reviews of these items soon. I have seen a few on the market and just cannot imagine them being all that great. I am hoping to see a good real world review with lots of pictures.
SpectraLight is popular in Philippines. They sold many units there. It should possible to find some real world examples from different photographers.

It's a nice little thing, but after having the Vertex for a bit, I'm a HUGE fan. Indoors, I freaking love it; nothing quite like being able to turn one on-camera flash into three different light sources (bouncing, say, of a left wall, ceiling, and diffusing toward the subject for a little fill). Outdoors it's not nearly as good as getting the flash off-camera with a light scoop or similar, but it's just amazing indoors with ETTL.

Most reactions

Back