Speed of Light

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sat outside from about 1:30 am till 3:30 am trying to catch a meteor. No luck :-( They were there, I just couldn't seem to get one. My camera only goes to 8 seconds.

But everytime a car would come up the road, I would readjust the camera. One of my last photos of the night. Also, my 1st time ever doing this :D

speed_of_light.jpg

Neophyte Photographer said:
You can't tell me that your camera doesn't have an open shutter option
I'm not going to tell you it doesn't....but if it does, I'd love for you to tell me how to take advantage of it :!: This isn't one of those $5000 cameras, that's got one too many zeros for me :mrgreen:

I DO like what you got, and if you did not get any falling star, at least you got a zooming car :D

And the sky stayed black showing stars... yes, I really like that. I have never tried anything of the kind, not even with my digital camera with clearly one zero less in price than yours ;).

I use my dad's old canon ae-1 35mm film slr and I have an open shutter setting...

most a slr's have a 'B' setting. lots of digital's don't...very common. this panasonic prices around the mid $300's and has shutter speeds that range from 8 - 1/2,000.

cool shot woodsac, i like it a lot!

wow...sorry...i'm not too familiar with digital cameras

I thought that since my dad's canon ae-1 that use is so old and has an open shutter setting, the newer more advanced cameras would have it as well...guess i was wrong

nice shot anywayz :)

i thought that since my dad's canon ae-1 that use is so old and has an open shutter setting, the newer more advanced cameras would have it as well

you'd think, eh? the digital world leaves much to be desired unless you get into pricey stuff. enjoy your ae-1, it's a fine camera!

Raymond J Barlow said:
great shot! looks a bit noisey?? but awesome concept

Good catch!!! I don't know if I super compressed or what? I was playing with unsharp mask and may have forgot to undo a setting? Anyways, I replaced it with the *not as noisy version* ;)

Most reactions

Back