speedlight light stand mount

eyeye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Where could I find an adapter that will allow me to put my speedlite on a light stand?

i'm sorry, but this is a really silly questiong... "where can i get camera supplies"

i got mine at a local camera shop for $40... but you can buy them online at B&H and other online camera stores.

Oh goodness, let me rephrase. I have googled and looked on amazon and cant find what this item is called...therefor I cant find it. Mind linking me?

And what happened to there are no silly questions? I mean, I asked this in the beginers forum because it is no more dumb then 80% of what is listed here. I have seen questions like "how do I take a photo" or "whats the best camera" asked in 100 different ways. If you thought it was just so dumb, you could just skip it. That's what I do.

Here you go..

http://www.flashzebra.com/brackets/0041.shtml

I believe this is the cheapest and one of the most reliable you can find at this price. Or you can search here if this doesn't suit your needs.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=umbrella+adapter[/ame]

Theres alot on ebay and if none are what you want. DUCT TAPE

And what happened to there are no silly questions? I mean, I asked this in the beginers forum because it is no more dumb then 80% of what is listed here. I have seen questions like "how do I take a photo" or "whats the best camera" asked in 100 different ways. If you thought it was just so dumb, you could just skip it. That's what I do.

He's just angry because everyone crapped all over his portrait session photos last week.

He's just angry because everyone crapped all over his portrait session photos last week.

wow, i'm actually not angry at all... i thanked people many times in tha forum for the things they taught me... and yes, 80% of the questions on here are silly.. i just found that one really funny... if you had of said "i don't know what its called" in your OP, then that would have made all the difference, because it wouldnt have seemed as though you were being dumb and didnt think to look at a camera store, it would have said "i dont know what this is, can you tell me so I can find it"..

VI.. your such an idiot... no wonder so many people have you blocked.. but I wont block you, because once in a blue moon, you say something that makes sense... ^^^ not being one of them

i'm sorry, but this is a really silly questiong... "where can i get camera supplies"

i got mine at a local camera shop for $40... but you can buy them online at B&H and other online camera stores.

See what you did there. You were being one of those assholes. Then I did it too. :grumpy:

not everyone has camera stores available to them. If you get agro over an umbrella adapter (thanks for the info David), what wont you get agro over?

I went and looked at the studio post...now I see. Deep breathing, we all have to start somewhere :)

Most reactions

Back