Speedorama

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Decided to break out of the house yesterday and head to the custom car show, Speedorama. I dont know why I torture myself with the bad lighting and crowds. Only snapped about 30 images.
IMG_7559xx.jpg

IMG_7577xx.jpg

IMG_7570xx.jpg

CRW_6048xx.jpg

IMG_7584xx.jpg

IMG_7573xx.jpg

Oooo, colourful shiny old cars! You're a guy, how could you possibly resist?? :lol:

I agree, these came out well. Nice angles, great colours, and no crowds in 'em. Did you have Kane standing guard or something?

These are amazing as usual Chiller! I love cars but am never happy with the way my shots come out. Would it be possible to find out what your techniques were for these? Thanks for posting these! :hail:

Great shots Chiller!!!

I really like the first one!! Something about the colour and tones are working for me.

man, nice job! not only do you have some sick [pun intended] dark side shots... but now auto shots too! good job!

a touch more lower bumper on #2 and I'd hang it on my wall... for whatever that's worth ;-)

Only took about 30 out of which you have 6 brilliant ones to show? That is a good, an excellent outcome of your venture outside the house! ;)

I am totally not into cars and car photography, but I can't deny the fact that these are interesting looking cars, mostly so the way you captured them!

But admit it: you drew the first one on your scetch pad with your colour pencils, right? ;) :wink: ;) :wink: ;)

Thanks so much for all your kind words. I appreciate you taking the time to comment:D

great shots, auto shows are extremely difficult to shoot but these came out great... was anyone even there?
I made sure I got there when the doors open. Car show are so hard to shoot, cause they cram the cars together and the crowds of peopl that show up really get in the way. I was there at 10am when the doors open and left by noon. :lmao: Dang people

These are amazing as usual Chiller! I love cars but am never happy with the way my shots come out. Would it be possible to find out what your techniques were for these? Thanks for posting these! :hail:
Nothing special. Cause we were not allowed tripods, all these were hand held , with a serious hold on the camera. I was shooting on ISO 400 for most of these, cause the lighting is horrible. Where I could support the camera against something I did. I used my Sigma 10-20 for the freaky angle shots. I tried to wait till no one was in the shot, so there were no "people" shadows on the cars. Mostly patience. :D And trying to keep the cam steady. Some of the settings were....
Shot 1....ISO400 1/25 @f5 resting on a post
Shot3...ISO400 1/30 @f4.5
Shot 6..ISO400 1/50 @f5.6 hand held

Only took about 30 out of which you have 6 brilliant ones to show? That is a good, an excellent outcome of your venture outside the house! ;)

I am totally not into cars and car photography, but I can't deny the fact that these are interesting looking cars, mostly so the way you captured them!

But admit it: you drew the first one on your scetch pad with your colour pencils, right? ;) :wink: ;) :wink: ;)

Thank you Corinna. I just needed someplace warm to shoot. I know about as much about cars as I do about under water plant formations:lmao: but ya gotta love a nice lookin car. I wish I owned that first car. Here are a few more from the show. Thought I would just add them here instead of another thread. :D

IMG_7569xx.jpg

IMG_7572xx.jpg

IMG_7588xx.jpg

i love the mirrors on the floor in the last one. should have shot them!

nice series.

Wow Chiller, very nice series.
I really like how you fit the cars in the pictures, especially in the third one.

Dani.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back