4ERsUa.jpg

rkE86E.jpg

cyZIvO.jpg

n7oZ6y.jpg

WD3wAY.jpg

bchSrm.jpg

XGkBHd.jpg

C&C welcome.

I see "Djengizz" as the thread-starter, I think "Must go look, 'Djengizz' is good", I come here and am absolutely proven right!
Cross-processing is something I find very interesting, and some can even achieve this effect through PS, but I don't know how.
I have learned by now, though, that with film you would develop slide-film in C41 to get prints? Is that what was done here?

I really like the one of the powdered spices, the laurel leaves, and the fruit that look like way overripe apples (but aren't - what are they?) best!

#2 is a jar of capers isn't it? I think I like the last one the best :)

The first image is very cool. Excellent work. I always enjoyed cross processing. Whenever they had expired slide film at work I would get it and cross process it.

Eric

MommyOf4Boys said:
#2 - are those figs??? If so, please send me some!!!!! I havent had them in years and cannot find them anywhere LOL
No, they're Capers. But i can find you some figs ;)
Unimaxium said:
Is this real cross-processed film? What film is it?
I achieved the effect in PS. I'm making the transfer from analog to digital and this was more an experiment to see if i could recreate these effects digitally. (Although i never tried cross in analog).
LaFoto said:
...and some can even achieve this effect through PS.
I have learned by now, though, that with film you would develop slide-film in C41 to get prints? Is that what was done here?
...the fruit that look like way overripe apples (but aren't - what are they?) best!
About the PS effect: you guessed right ;)
The 'overripe apples' are pepper grains btw.
puzzle said:
#2 is a jar of capers isn't it?
Spot on!

Little update because i didn't really like #2 en #8. Also i removed some of the blue mint shadow on #5.

#2_update
goaV4e.jpg

#5_update
7z4UVK.jpg

#8_update
MHfi9Z.jpg

wow, that looks hot! (no pun intentended ;))

I really love what you got here :D
three and four def my faves :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back