Spider Trap PT II Ewww ALERT!!!!!

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I went back to get more shots of the spiders feasting on flies. I managed to get a little closer, but did not have the blue sky as a colouful background.

142_4283pf.jpg

142_4280pf.jpg

The first is awesome!! the light hitting the legs make the pic. very creepy and great job!

dude...thinking we got a fetish going here.....

could you just kinda get into taking pics of chocolate??? maybe fuzzy puppies..?

how do you feel about butterflies?????? can we go for something you dont have to warn us over??? these are really great...detail and all... but just getting too real for me....thats a good compliment, right??? i so dig your stuff...but could you go for something that doesnt make me cringe??????? please??????

some days your the spider, some days your the fly............. :confused:

Thanks everyone for the awesome replies.
I used a 28 - 80 lens from my Canon Rebel but used it on my Canon Digital Rebel, with a 2x extender tube and a 3x close up filter. I took a few shots from about 6 to 8" away and sent my autofocus into withdrawls. I had to manually focus these two shots. I tried to use a 5x diopter lens from magnifyer lamp, but everything came out looking very "fisheye" Just wish I could afford a Macro lens.
Sorry April. I will try to maybe shoot a some butterflies for you. I will try to get a butterfly in chocolate for ya....k?

you're real good at these Chiller! great shots.. grr i should start using my macro extensions.. just never quite feel motivated enough... i think i'll just have to try em now :D :D
thanks for sharing :D

Thank you Mansi, nomadden, and Dave D.
nomadden. Thanks for the info on the lens too. Gonna check it oot.

Oh my.... :shock: these are really great captures! I've been afraid to look since I have an aversion to those nasty, spindly-legged things..... :lol: The lighting is really good....well done!

Most reactions

Back