spiderman

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
cleaning his web-ports

41447692-O.jpg

Very nice! You took the photo without flash? I can't belive it! How can it be so sharp at so low light?

cumi said:
Very nice! You took the photo without flash? I can't belive it! How can it be so sharp at so low light?

i never use flash.....i don't know how and don't like them :p besides, i love existing light way too much. this was hand held (i got real lucky on this) 1/8 shutter. if i steady myself, i can usually get a decent one in 10 or so takes. yeah, i hear ya 'TRIPOD'.....too lazy last night.

thanks to you and all for your comments.

JonMikal ... do ya'll have any space on your walls at all? Every single shot I've seen of yours should be on the wall. Geesh ... you must have to just rotate them ... !

Sweet, sweet shot of a little spidey!

Such an endearing child portrait, and I really love how you work with the existing light! (We share the same feelings about flash, by the way, only my attempts rarely come out this nicely!)
But I don't understand neither your title nor the sub-title to this photo, and the sub-title even less... :confused: :scratch:

The comic/film Spiderman hasn't made it to Germany?
The top the boy is wearing is a Spiderman top. Spiderman can climb walls and stuff by spinning web, like a spider, from his finger tips.

Yes, now that you mention it, there were film ads on TV for that film... but I so rarely go out to look at films :confused:
And so the "web ports" that JonMikal refers to are the fingertips?
Now it makes sense and gets funny, also for me.
At laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast. :roll:

:biggrin:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back