TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.morydd.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In this thread
Nurd said:
Well..unless your 30 and they are still checking your ID..that would be a pain..

My wife hates that. Especially since I'm a year and a half younger and never get carded. Granted, she does look young for her age, and I've got a full beard. Once, someone said they though she was my daughter (granted, the person speaking wad drunk...)

Anyone else not look their age?

Most people are surprised to find out my age...but they always say it's because I act older than what I am, not because of how I looked. I don't get it so much now, but I sure got it a lot when I was 16-20ish.

One of my good friends is 26, and can barely grow any facial hair....and he totally has a baby face. Everyone thinks he's in his late teens.

I've been told most of my life that I look younger and act older than my actual age. I don't get that as much now that I am nearing 30, but my first son was born when I was 20 and I looked much younger than that at the time. I used to get carded for buying lottery tickets for the longest time :lol:

People think I'm older just because of the way I act. Well I am more mature than a lot of people my age, but its because I go out and do what I'm not supposed to be doing. Like smoking, I just take one and light it right in the open ..so people just assume I'm 18. So...things like that.

I don't get carded much at all anymore. I look pretty close to my age. Most people think I'm about 3-4 years younger then I am but thats not much (30 years old now).

I will be happy if when I turn 50 people say to me that I look like I am in my twenties!!!!! Now that would make me HAPPY!!!!!! :)

Heck, I feel in my early 40s at the most (I'm 57) and people don't believe me when I tell them my real age.

Yeah, I get carded still to this day and I'm 32.

It was the reverse when I was younger though. I started going to nightclubs when I was 14 and people always thought I was older then my age, like 18 or 19 and I never got asked for id. Which worked in my favour :lol:

Then on my 18th birthday (legal drinking age in Australia) I got carded by security at the nightclub I had been going to for years at that point! I just laughed.

When I get carded now, I crack up laughing and tell them "Thanks man! But here *flash passport* I'm 32!"

Josh gets the same thing, he has a baby face.

I still get carded occassionally, and I'm 30. If I'm clean shaven I get asked what I'm doing out on a school night practically.

I'm 14; folks that don't know me generally say, "so, how old are you, about 18 or 19?" A couple have even said 21...

People still think I am in my teens (I have no problem with carding because I do not drink...) But I am in my mid 20's now and I already have crow's feet (unless that is normal to get at this age). I do not think this looking young thing is going to last. Ohwell.

hobbes28 said:
I always get the "OMG! I thought you were OUR age!" from the kids I work with. :|

That's because of how you act, not how you look :sexywink: :hug::

people always have difficulities with my age... I look younger than I am but behave older... and... my very close friends who got used to my outside look claim that I am about 25 :p :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back