gnagel

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.nagelphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm not certain where to post architectural photographs...doesn't seem like this would fall under the "cityscape" category. So, I'll put architectural images in the General Gallery for now.

This one was captured at the Mission Inn in Riverside, California. I know it's not for everyone, but I've been getting quite a lot of use out of my Sigma 15mm fisheye.

p1030258366-4.jpg

Nikon D800, Sigma 15mm fisheye

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

Neat! For your next exercise, bring a long plank that will span the diameter so you can lay on it and shoot straight down.

Neat! For your next exercise, bring a long plank that will span the diameter so you can lay on it and shoot straight down.
Thanks! And here I thought I was being adventurous by having my gripped D800 clamped and hanging over the railing! I kept envisioning the whole kit crashing to the floor below.

:allteeth:

Glenn

Vertigo comes to my feelings.

I'm not certain where to post architectural photographs...
The General Gallery is a good place, and not that it would matter to me in the slightest, but there are quite a few threads under "themes", such as architecture, boats, the color red, etc, etc.

Architecture

I'm not certain where to post architectural photographs...
The General Gallery is a good place, and not that it would matter to me in the slightest, but there are quite a few threads under "themes", such as architecture, boats, the color red, etc, etc.

Architecture
Thank you...that's helpful.

Glenn

Great lines and patterns, square, plumb, symmetrical.... very nice.

Most reactions

Back