Andraste

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.aghostpage.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all ^^​

Went out on a couple outings recently with a local Ghost Hunter's Society I'm a member of. Here're a few pics we've taken. Let me know what you think. ^^​

2fc917a8.jpg

This first picture was taken in Lisbon Cemetery - Lisbon, Illinois. There was rain that night, but this isn't moisture. Haven't been able to explain it yet. ^^ Taken with a Fuji Finepix A360 Camera.​

0b83afe6.jpg

And this picture was taken in Rico D's Restaurant - Willow Springs, Illinois. Famous gangster Al Capone used to own this building, and ran a Brothel upstairs; where this room is. The downstairs was a Speakeasy. This picture has been featured on the Biography Channel's show "Dead Famous: Ghostly Encounters" on the 'Nat King Cole' episode. We've gotten a lot of activity in this place, and have been back numerous times.​

But I think the best picture is this one:​

14697bcc.jpg

Heheh ^^ All pics taken by me. Thanks for lookin, comments welcome. :thumbup:​

It would take alot to convince me personally.... but thanks for sharing your pics and enthusiasm for your hobby..... its an interesting subject :thumbup:

Hey Archangel,

^^ No problem, thanks for looking. To be honest, I'm pretty much a skeptic until I get something that I just can't explain. When we get Pictures, we usually refer to photographers or someone who knows what they're talking about to see if we can get a good, logical explanation for them. With EVP's, we do the same thing. I think we've got probably.. two or three of those I can honestly say I believe in. There're so many things they could be.

But anywayz, I appreciate ya stoppin by Arch. Thanks!

Neat shots. Looks like a cool place to explore.
I still am on the fence with the orbs and stuff. I will believe it when I get a tap on the shoulder and there is nothing there. Still I would love to go out and try this, to see what happens.
There is a halloween prop that can be built to resemble orbs,ghosts,spirits. It involves using glass. YOu can project an image on to the glass and when you take the picture through it, ya get a ghost image.
These are cool...thanks for sharing.

Love the shots :)

Personally I don't really think that spirits hang around at cemetrys they are more likely to be found in old houses and that kind of thing.

Most reactions

Back