spit happens!

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:drool: well this was pretty gross huh? But that's what babies do!
jaceydrool.jpg

jaceystares.jpg

Actually I like the stark lighting I always have. The shadow is a bit disconserting. If the shadow was gone i would be very happy with the look of the lighting.

I took one of them into my editor and did a little airbrush an cloen to get rid of the shadow and it is a very nice candid shot of a child.

Oh, you are definately right about the light. The lighting in my house sucks but a friend brought over her 'real' camera, as apposed to my lousy, four year old 2.1 megapixel one so this was so much fun for me to play with.
I tried really hard to clone that shadow out but I'm just not experinced enough with it, if someone did it I would be so excited to see the finished product! :)

Cloning out the shadow would still leave a harsh color back there... maybe something like this?

jaceystares.jpg

I could have done a better job on the shadow and on his knee... but it's just a quick fix. Again - nice shot. :thumbup:

I did it air brushing the gray and cloning the blanket back over the shadow but I like yours better and I tossed mine before i found out it was okay to edit. I usually pull down an imagine im going to comment on and make the fix im talking about just to make sure it will work before I suggest it. I toss those images immediately since they are not mine. Sorry a long way of saying in dont have it and the one above is better anyway.

WOW! That is totally awesome.
And no, I don't mind anyone editing my pics. I love to learn what kinds of things can make them better. Thanks to both of you for helping! :)

You guys are great! :hail:

WOW you guys are great! thanks ;)

Just when I thought there couldn't possibly be another way to make that photo cooler, you did it!

Most reactions

Back