SPLASH!

ShakeyBlakey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2307637098_278739e493_b.jpg

This is my first post in this forum, wont be my last..

That's cool! I really like it

Heya ShakeyBlakey, welcome to ThePhotoForum!
Now this is a new manifestation of "the droplet disease", and I might catch that bug just again and try to do some with water in a glass now! (Copy-cat photography, I know, but ... this just looks too good not to be copied!)

I've seen other of your photos on here, too, and like it all quite much. Nice to be having you on board!

Wanna fly over to Germany then at the end of May for our meet-up? Ryanair should take you over for little money.

Thanks all for your kind words:mrgreen:, LaFota copy away by all means!.
Things really move fast on this forum, an invitation to Germany on my 2nd day here, I'll see what I can do, but dont take that as a yes or no, or even maybe, I'm still in shock, but yea ryanair is very cheap from Dublin to Hamburg, we'll see, maybe I'll pop over for a day or two.
This is a really friendly forum, I plan on helping with advice if I can and not just posting pics and waiting for nice comments.
Anyway thanks again for the warm welcome and invitation, I feel I'll make lots of good friends here.

Mark

Hey Mark,

Nice shot, Heineken glasses I'm guessing! Nice to have another 'DUB' here....

Hi Renair, I thought I was the only Irish person here, nevermind Dub, I had a look at your site some cracking pics on it.

Thanks for saying hello, chat soon...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back