split peas

Abstract

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
new058.jpg

Does it work? :hugs:

Not for me. It seems a bit out of focus. They don't look tasty either, something essential in food photography.

Daniel said:
Not for me. It seems a bit out of focus. They don't look tasty either, something essential in food photography.

ok, wasn't really going for tasty more texture but guess that didn't work either. oh well I suck at this :meh:

Abstract said:
ok, wasn't really going for tasty more texture but guess that didn't work either. oh well I suck at this :meh:

no you don't and certainly don't get down over a little minor critiquing.

forget the tasty aspect of this...i don't think you can make 'em look tasty :puke-rig: :lol: , focus on focus. reshoot this on manual and choose a f/ that allows for overall sharpness.

show us the result! :thumbup:

Thanks Jon I was over reacting a bit wasn't i? LOL anyhoo will have another go like you say when I can, just shot my cat (not literally) will post results later :hug::

Abstract said:

You dont suck at it. They say if you dont succeed, try again. You have an idea, and it is possible to get that idea out. I agree with Jon , and try to focus again. Betcha the second time around, you will do fine, but dont give up....k? :thumbup:

Listen to Chiller. Each time you go back and try again, you will get more ideas. For this shot try stopping down to a smaller aperture to increase your depth of focus. You just need a little more sharpness and DOF. If you use Photoshop, try adjusting the color to make it a more pleasing (read delicious) color. Good Luck and keep trying/posting.

i dont know. I like it. they kind of look like oranges to me. I am no pro, but they sure do look appetizing to me. But, try reshooting it. what have you got to lose?

This is an interesting photo experiment, and that alone is good. Try and try more.
It is a bit out of focus and lighting may not be to the peas best, but if I understand things right, then these do not walk away from you and you can always try to take a close-up of them again. ;)

:biggrin: (again to you John ;))

Most reactions

Back