Split Rock Lighthouse

padrepaul77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just getting used to Photoshop ELements, and did some touch-up work on this picture I took of a lighthouse. I'd love comments - considering putting it in a little contest in the camera club I'm in. It's kind of a standard shot but I do enjoy what I can do with Photoshop to help bring out clouds a bit.

Thanks,
Paul

Attachments

• $Lighthouse touched up.jpg
    $Lighthouse touched up.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 132
I really like this shot but I'd like to see a little bit more room above the lighthouse. Seems like it's cropped a little tight for my taste.

I really like this shot but I'd like to see a little bit more room above the lighthouse. Seems like it's cropped a little tight for my taste.

Thanks...I'd like more room too and I'm going up there (hopefully) next week. This was shot with a point-and-shoot Canon Powershot sx10 or it might have been on my Powershot 2. I'm bringing an SLR this time and will have a 9-18 mm wide angle lens, so I'll be curious to see how that might work. The problem is I do like the entire cliff the light house is on to be in the shot; but maybe I can take some different angles next week and see how it turns out.

Most reactions

Back