Spoiled By Landscape Shot.........

LarryD

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm not a wildlife photographer........... But sometimes, critters just get in the way of a perfectly good landscape shot............:D

IMG_0688c.jpg

Last edited:
That was in the Mojave desert? It's not quite how I remember it!

Very nice image! You might consider a bit of a crop off the bottom and the right side to move the whale out of dead center.

That was in the Mojave desert? It's not quite how I remember it!

Very nice image! You might consider a bit of a crop off the bottom and the right side to move the whale out of dead center.

Thanks....... That's the original "fat" shot. I always shoot fat and then decide if any adjustments need to be made......... Especially if I'm shooting some expected action and have my focus and metering points in the middle...

How about this one...............:D

AKscene9-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'd probably still take a bit off bottom and RHS to move whale into bottom right 1/3, but that's personal taste.

I'm not a wildlife photographer........... But sometimes, critters just get in the way of a perfectly good landscape shot............:D

IMG_0688c.jpg

If you like, I can clone that distraction out of the photo for you. ;):mrgreen:

I love ur shots, that was a great capture, I wish i got to see whales doing stuff like that... it would have made my day.

Were you recently in Alaska? Looks exactly like the conditions two weeks ago. Awesome capture!

Were you recently in Alaska? Looks exactly like the conditions two weeks ago. Awesome capture!

Yes... These were taken in Alaska exactly a couple of weeks ago........:thumbup:

Unfortunately, most of the time the weather wasn't cooperating......:confused:

Most reactions

Back