Sponsored Walk

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
On 15, 16 and 17 August, I'll take part in a sponsored walk around Stockholm in an attempt to raise money for Save The Children - anyone out there (besides Anty, thanks ever so much, Anty!) wanting to donate for a good cause, too? It'd be possible through this JustGiving_website - and to make sure you're sponsoring me, you'd need to put either my first name (Corinna) or my screenname for the forum through which all this is being put into practise (JustAFan) into the "Comments" line.

I promise I'll try as much as I can to take nice photos of the event and share them with you all!!! :D

Andy! :hugs: Thank you so much in the name of all the children of this world! :D
Matt, that alone means a lot already. Thank you, too!

Oh goodness.. I spelt your name wrong.. ohhh well.. hope your friends get a laugh out of it. :lol:

Brittany, thank you, name spelt right or wrong doesn't matter! :hug::

The sad thing is I checked and I switched it to the incorrect version from the correct version. D'oh! ;)

Best of luck on your walk though. What is the total distance?

It's not so much, it's supposed to be 5 miles a day ... so EVERYONE can take part, you need not be extra fit to take part :D. And we can still do a bit of sight-seeing in the afternoon. (And take photos for you all here :D)

Oh ... :shock: ... should I go and look?

Any more people out there willing to donate (sponsor me and Heike for the 3x5mile walk through Stockholm) for the Save the Children Fund?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back