Spontaneous Portrait

anthrax16

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gssambali.com
One of my series shots with Carol. This photo was taken while she is preparing for the shot and this turned out to be one of my favorites. I like the expression of her face and the lighting.

C01.jpg

Critiques are welcome.... :)

I shall move this to the General Gallery, although by your description of things it should actually be in Snapshots, shouldn't it? ;)
However, it cannot stay in "Photo Critique", since our guidelines for this very special forum ask you to outline fairly specifically what sort of critique you want (GUIDELINES ). General critique can be had in the General Gallery.

I did have my thoughts when I moved it here, Nathan, believe it or not.

Very dramatic portrait of a very attractive lady. This is no snap.

oh my bad! sorry guys. i guess there is miscommunication here... alright i will edit my message, majority of my friends told me that its not a snap, thou i took it as a snap, maybe they like the way i took it and now i declare this as a portrait, hahaha! there is a conflict of title and message. sorry again...

OK, so now this beautiful photo of a beautiful lady has moved again... it now is in "Portraits" for our portrait-experts to see and critique it :D.

Most reactions

Back