Sports Photography

Thank you everyone for the great feedback. It's much appreciated.

What sport? Each sport varies. I have done PGA NASCAR Indy NBA NCAA.

What's your assignment?

You're welcome. Sports is one of the hardest fields in photography to do well, consistently. It does take time and practice, but it's like everything else, the more you do it, the better you should get at it.

Glad to see you back.. seems like it has been a while..... :thumbup:

You're welcome. Sports is one of the hardest fields in photography to do well, consistently. It does take time and practice, but it's like everything else, the more you do it, the better you should get at it.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I had to take a break from a couple of the negative people on this forum that believed what they said was the only word. Unfortunately there are times when being a full time professional photographer that makes comments based on experience is an easy target for those that pretend to understand.

This is all in the past now.

imagemaker46 said:
Thanks, I appreciate it. I had to take a break from a couple of the negative people on this forum that believed what they said was the only word. Unfortunately there are times when being a full time professional photographer that makes comments based on experience is an easy target for those that pretend to understand.

Good for you to forget them. What do you shoot at?

imagemaker46 said:

Good for you to forget them. What do you shoot at?

What do you mean? Camera settings or events?

I don't know much about baseball but general rules apply such as, don't get in anyone's way n be respectful, sharp fotos, proper exposure, be different dont shoot at the same thing everyone else is shooting at.
Also try this this, have a plan. This season create a shot list for your self. I am still 6 weeks away from Sebring but as I get closer I'm going to develop a shot list.

Glad your back as well.

You should put your website in your sig so people can see what a sports photographer with knowledge in composition, lighting, technique and proper gear for the job can produce.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back