Spot that Chess Board!

FSquares

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was taken at Schaffhausen, Switzerland. I loved the chess board place.

Schaffhausen.jpg

fsquares
www.fsquares.com

Man, would I really like to have one of them chess boards! :)

Cool shot! Thanks for sharing!

It looks fake...like toy houses...lol.

I like it a lot, though.

the trees on the out side of the frame are a little distracting but its a lovely shot! well done

The house looks like a "toy house"?
Why that?
It looks pretty normal to me. Though the half-timbered houses up here in the north of Germany have brick fillings inbetween the wooden frames, and not white walls.

And hey, I have seen this walk-on chess boards in public parks before, but never so far in anyone's garden. Cool find!
(Agree about the distraction by the very near blurred leaves and branches....)

oh, i thought the blurry leaves would make it look nicer... i guess it didnt work. lol.. thanks for the comments people. :)

apart from the chess board, check out the furry cat by the window and the lovely stairs to the river (on the left hand side, bottom)

I'm also quite intrigued by the beauty and design and colour of that plastic garden furniture over there, wow. I want some, too, I want it now! :lol:

lol.. true.. those look cute too... it would be amazing to have a backyard with a river running at the end... man, i need to find some money. lol

"Find some money" ... is that how it is being done? Just go and find it? Right. I'm off! NOW! :D :D :D

Great picture! I like the composition.

Most reactions

Back