Spray Booth...

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, if you've wondered where I've been lately... I've been really busy.
My brother and I are building a good sized spraypainting booth for finishing our guitars. It's a large project, we are putting up a wall in the far side of our workshop and we are going to side that in and make it air tight with a very controlled air/filtering system. :)
We just got the spray gun in yesterday.... it's a pro gun and we will be able to get professional finishes on our guitars. :thumbup: (we were lacking in that before)

So, that's what I've been up to and what I will be doing for the rest of the week. (maybe even longer.)
This will be the first job I've ever done that involves metal work and sealing the whole room off. Not to mention we have to make it explosion proof(no sparks can happen... if you know what I mean...)

Anyways... once we're done I'll definately show y'all pics.... :D

-Chris

errant_star said:
Good luck with your venture Littleman ... will you be selling your guitars or is it more of a personal venture??
We are planning on it being 'our' business... so yes, we will be selling them. :)
We won't be mass producing them or anything, it's going to be a custom shop. :thumbup:

great to hear that! I wanna see the picture of your guitar1!!

That sounds awesome! I'm a guitarist (and bassist, and pianist, and drummer, and mandolin player, etc.)

Most reactions

Back