Spread My Wings

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
morze_026b.sized.jpg

I really like this one Mentos. The only thing I would like to see different is if the other bird in the distance wasn't there or was cloned out. To me, it's distracting. Still, very nice work. :D

thanks Hobbes :) It was really hard to get rid of all birdies there :) but I'll try to "remove" it from the shot :)

very nice shot there! i'm gunna have to agree with the hobbster on this one too...i'd probably prefer it without the other bird in there

Good Capture! I am not sure if the picture is better with the second bird or not? It is almost as if the bird on the upper right draws the eyes to the smaller bird.

nice close-up on this gull. is it my eyes or is there a red band or something around the leg????

I see that band too, I was trying to figure out why they would be banding seagulls?

Nice capture. I'll vote for leaving the second bird in the shot. I think it gives the picture more depth.

a red band? oh yes... you seewe have all the birds signed.. just to know they are Polish birdis.. there is a pass control for German birdies, Czech birdies and so on :)

Ahh well there you have it a good photo of a guaranteed Polish seagull. I'd say take the second bird out too and see how it looks.

Very beautiful! I've tried several times to make a picture like this but I've failed every time. How did you do this?

Most reactions

Back