spread the loving

Corry, I was gonna give you, but I was going in order, and when I got to you it now tells me that I'm a slut and have given out too much love in 24 hours. I shall resume with you tomorrow.

Mr. Walrus (coo coo cachu), I gave you some rep points earlier today, so we should be be square.

Budget (who is only here in spirite), you too got rep earlier today

Hertz, rest assured that you don't need to worry.

I'll be back with more rep tomorrow.

jocose said:
Corry, I was gonna give you, but I was going in order, and when I got to you it now tells me that I'm a slut and have given out too much love in 24 hours. I shall resume with you tomorrow.

Mr. Walrus (coo coo cachu), I gave you some rep points earlier today, so we should be be square.

Budget (who is only here in spirite), you too got rep earlier today

Hertz, rest assured that you don't need to worry.

I'll be back with more rep tomorrow.
So now I know where your loyalties are :(

clarinetJWD said:
So now I know where your loyalties are :(

I was just going in order. You should have responded sooner...but you've benefited a lot for the Jo Cose Lovin' and you know it!

I'll buy you a beer on Sunday!

Reactions: Rob
jocose... did i tell you that i have deep deep feelings for you???

( and dont hurt the walrus.... i still kinda like him...even if he is scared of me...)

jocose said:
I was just going in order. You should have responded sooner...but you've benefited a lot for the Jo Cose Lovin' and you know it!

I'll buy you a beer on Sunday!
Thanks for reminding me...I almost came tomorrow. FOr some reason I was thinking Saturday.

aprilraven said:
jocose... did i tell you that i have deep deep feelings for you???

( and dont hurt the walrus.... i still kinda like him...even if he is scared of me...)

erm...I think we're all a little afraid of you and Chiller :lmao:

Most reactions

Back