Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
bryanonaboatcropkindofBORDER.jpg

jaywalkingsmaller.jpg

shelbybssmithsharpertintBORDER.jpg

houstondowntownBORDER.jpg

bryantwocolorkindofBORDER.jpg

It might be because I am old and therefore maybe also old-fashioned, but I best like the straightforward photos here, such as the first, second and fourth.

The first includes all of the boat, nothing is cropped, which I appreciate.

The second is interesting because it's got leading lines, lines as such, repetition, and a person to add some "action" and "life" to what would otherwise have been utterly boring (despite the elements I named and like).

The night photo might be considered a bit dark in places, but the aperture was nicely small (star effect of street lights and no big bright blobs), the small houses and illuminated street in the foreground offer a pleasant leading line towards the highrises of downtown, well, and those form a nice skyline!

Skating photos don't talk to me (age, I guess) and the last ... makes me wonder. I would think it is a long exposure, and you changed places while the camera was exposing, but knocked against the table in the process?

By the way, this last one may just be one of the exceptions to my "rule" ... I actually quite like the selective colouring in this one ;).

I like the first shot, however the color is alittle off. The second really tells a story, were you doing some community service or volunteering over the break? Three doesn't do a whole lot for me, you might want to try a faster shutter speed as the shot is a little blurry. Your third shot is my favorite, the composition is really well done. I like the idea of your fourth shot, but you have to work on the timing for "ghost" shots. Overall a nice series!

Most reactions

Back