Spring flowers

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's what you do when you're sick and came home from school early. Sneak into the backyard when your mom's not looking and take pictures of the beautiful new spring flowers. :p

Comments and critique?

100_8356.jpg

3-19-07070.jpg

3-19-07098.jpg

3-19-07093.jpg

3-19-07109.jpg

3-19-07076.jpg

3-19-07002.jpg

I especially like #1 and #6 The composition and colors of the first are brilliant!
(sorry to hear you're not feeling well)

I like 1 and 7 also i think this is because the flowers are not on there way out and there are no distracting backgrounds also a good use of focus in 1 and 7 well done. :)

The first is lovely. Good composition. So it is a South African Daisy, Chris? Thanks for the info. Seems like I have a photo of the same flower somewhere here and now I can finally name that photo :D.

I also like the Crabapple blossoms... apple blossoms and blue skies always go perfectly together (I can only relate to "normal" apple blossoms and blue skies, we don't have crabapples here, not that I would know).

And I would also like your Photo 4 very much, hadn't the focus slipped from the centre of the rose blossom to the leaf in front... but that one is composed nicely, too.

Thanks for the comments, everyone! :)

digitalflower said:
I like the South African Daisy and the Crabapple buds :D

Oh my. How do you know these things?? I also saw on another thread that you were going crazy with naming flowers. :p

1.gif
Pssst! Chris aka Digital_Flower is a landscape gardener...! That's why he knows all his flowers, heehee :lol:

1.gif
Pssst! Chris aka Digital_Flower is a landscape gardener...! That's why he knows all his flowers, heehee :lol:

Riiiiight, I knew that. :p

And, perylousdemon, there's more (sort of) where these came from! I took a bunch today of similar flowers. Should I post? ;)

Awesome. Very fine composition. I can't just pick any from them. I love all types of flowers and every shot including them. Thanks for sharing.

Waiting for your next series (it's time you get SICK once again):sexywink:...........

Ravi.

Most reactions

Back