Spring has sprung

tb2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
In March photographers flock to capture the crocuses in my local churchyard at Poulton le Fylde, Lancashire. I was third in line that morning! When I came to process the shot I wished I had an "Axe" plugin for Photoshop. I could have used it to chop down the holly tree that partially obscures the view of the church
smile.gif

Tony

For more info go to: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com

Poulton-St-Chad.jpg

Nice image, I should look for some flowers myself.

Gorgeous! I've always been a fan of crocuses. My mom has some, but only one of the snow crocuses is blooming right now. Nice job. :)

Boy-o-boy, those are MANY crocusses.
And they are all out!
Well, it seems like you never ever suffer from any kind of bad weather. It is always lovely, sunny, colourful and nice where you are, Tony. It's about time I come visit, I think! ;) ;) ;)

Beautiful - un-chopped-down holly or not!
And I am sure that out of all the photographers that were there to photograph this sight, yours are the BEST!!!

Thanks for the comments. I've lived in this location for twenty years, and never photographed these crocuses before, but this year I succumbed to the temptation! Being quite near the coast Corinna, we get more sun than people might imagine - but also lots of wind!

Regards, Tony

Awe that is so pretty! Makes me crazy for nice weather!!!! Thanks for sharing.. was a nice beginning of the day to remind me of things to come!

What a breathtaking shot! Thanks for sharing that. I'd love to see something like this (a carpet of flowers) some day.

What a spectacular show of flowers!! Awesome image. Yep it's too bad those trees don't just go where they're told.

Most reactions

Back