Spring is springing!

:hugs: to all for your comments, to read your comments always makes me happy :goodvibe:

I am not so sure about the snowdrops myself, Chris, I find them a bit blown on the outer leaves. They are almost done for this year, you are right. And the lawn was soaked on the day I took these, so I was reluctant to flop onto my belly (which would have been the better position to take these), or to even prop on one knee ... I could have been better.

That row of crocuses (#3)... yes. The focus slipped to too far up. I much agree. DOF is quite shallow when my lens is in macro mode and I guess I was shifting while crouching to take the pic.

I then went for a smaller aperture to get more in focus for the other (#2)crocus and I like that one a lot better myself. Yes, to tell you the truth, numbering does not go with the chronology of my taking the pics: #3 came before #2, actually.

I personlly like my Photos 2 and 5 best of this series myself, that baby plum blossom bud is cute ... and I am happy for the wall of our house to be such a cool all neutral background :D.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back