Springdale Golf Club Princeton NJ C&C

Provo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this picture then created the HDR I used B+W 52mm Kaesemann Circular Polarizer Glass Filter

Location Springdale Golf Club Princeton NJ
Princeton University

*Before 1st HDR
4123034638_602f23a60b_b.jpg

*2nd HDR attempt
Got rid of the Halo effect improved the tower to bring out the highlights "Tjones8611 suggested" | lightened out the sky "Creisinger suggested"
4125857203_2bd2f3fb49_b.jpg

Last edited:
Great shot. A bit too much saturation for my taste - especially in the sky. Looks too unrealistic.

Everything but the sky looks very nice.

Image appears to be a bit off-horizon tilting to the right but that could be just me.

Great shot. A bit too much saturation for my taste - especially in the sky. Looks too unrealistic.

Everything but the sky looks very nice.

Image appears to be a bit off-horizon tilting to the right but that could be just me.

Thanks creisinger

I was standing at the midpoint of the land and leveled out the tripod

Only one person made a comment? :er: I would appreciate some tips did I do ok or not ok
what can I improove upon yatti yatta

Did you create this from one file? If so, this isn't really an HDR.

Theres a bit of a halo around the building and tree to the right of it.

I agree with Halo regarding the halo. Also, I have learned the hard way about HDR that every photo is not HDR worthy. While not being able to determine the number of exposures you acquired or the variannce between them, an HDR photo should have better definition/contrast within a photo. Your tower is dark with little to no highlights, Im guessing this is because of limited exposure variation or little adjustments were made in your HDR application. The sky is also odd, next time concentrate on one subject or aspect of your HDR photo and enhance it. THe photo has to much going on for an HDR IMO.

What I wanted to capture was the course,the trees and the tower to sum it up pretty much exactly how the picture came out
I am actually still playing with the pictures, but my intentions where not only on the tower I wanted to capture the scenery.
Everytime I drive up the road to the university to do a job I just glance over at this tower so I said to myself I bet that would be a good picture. So I ended up
taking the picture saturday

3 Shots AEB below is a screenshot the others are another repeat set
4125594863_702df3a140_b.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back