SPRINGFIELD, MO

hazelwestphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Is there anyone here or near here?? I would love to arrange a meeting somewhere cool so we can have a photo excursion!!! Please respond.

hazelwestphoto said:
Is there anyone here or near here?? I would love to arrange a meeting somewhere cool so we can have a photo excursion!!! Please respond.

where is springfield md?

DestinDave said:
Not really close but I'm in the St Louis area - 3 hours drive. Maybe a halfway point somewhere? Lake of the Ozarks maybe ??? Whatcha think?
Dave
That is a definate possibility, let's see if we can get some other people interested.

Hazel and I started a new locally-based message board for photographers in this region. If you'd like to add a new-born and slowly growing site to your list of frequently visited websites, feel free! We just updated it, and all members have have their own online gallery with UNLIMITED storage (@ 800 pixels).

http://www.417photo.com

Are any of you in Springfield looking for a way to build up your portfolio?

I am looking for someone to photograph a baby shower, without having to hire a professional for an entire day. We will probably need you for approximately two hours, and can provide transportation if needed. You will also be a "guest," provided with a catered meal and cake! Of course, we will pay for all prints. And if you need a reference for another shoot or job, I will be glad to give you one.

Age, sex, and experience are *not* a factor, since we are both just doing each other a favor.

If you are interested or would like more info, respond here with your email or email me at [email protected] .

Thanks!
Lori

I'm in NE Kansas, and I'm always up for a good photo excursion to the Ozarks, etc...

Another Missourian checking in . . . . based in the Sedalia area . . . but I've been known to drive <g>

Bolivar, MO. 30 Mins North of Springfield

I go to Springfield 1-2 times a week, and am the track photographer at Springfield Raceway

Most reactions

New Topics

Back