Springtime: C&C Please

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a few from this beautiful time of year. Lemme know what ya think!

clothespincopy.jpg

6copy.jpg

4copy.jpg

3copy.jpg

I like #1 and #3. Nothing really captures my interest in the other two. But as soon as I looked at #3, I thought of spring. :thumbup:

anyone else..

#1 doesn't say spring to me, but it's my favorite. 4 is confusing, and the other two do nothing for me.

^^ ok, how is it confusing?

The focus is nice, but I'm not sure what I'm looking at. Looks like it could be a flower budding out of the ground. But it also looks like it could be a piece of tissue paper someone dropped after blowing thier nose. It's just kind of confusing to me.

Or is it a rock? I'm sure you know what it is, and it was interesting to you. But whatever it is, the photo didn't tell the story.

Haha you got it, its a rock. Idk, i just grab my camera and take pictures of anything. This one turned into my "diamond in the rough" picture for photography class. haha

Not trying to sound like a jack ass, but I keep getting distracted by your sig. It's difficult for me to get into the photo when my eyes keep getting pulled down to the corner.

#1 is really quite cool, though I don't see what it has to do with spring. None of the others do much for me sorry.

@bazooka, okay, ill make it less apparent in the photo's.
@fokker, yeah iknow the clothespins don't seem like spring, it was just taken at the same time as the other photo's.

@bazooka, okay, ill make it less apparent in the photo's.
@fokker, yeah iknow the clothespins don't seem like spring, it was just taken at the same time as the other photo's.

I like all, mostly the first 3. I kinda thought that 1 could go with spring. It is warm enough to hang clothes out...

The sig was kinda bothering me too.

Most reactions

Back