Springtime Hummers

JacaRanda

Hobbyist Birdographer
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally decided to do micro adjustments on a couple of lenses. It was crude and certainly not done exactly as the instructions I used recommended; particularly the distance from the target I should have been. Oh well - I don't think I screwed anything up.

Thanks for looking :)

Anyway - 4 Hummer shots from this morning.

Hummer 1 Allen's Hummingbird by JacaRandaPhotography, on Flickr
Hummer 2 Allen's Hummingbird by JacaRandaPhotography, on Flickr
Hummer 3Allen's Hummingbird by JacaRandaPhotography, on Flickr
Hummer 4 Allen's Hummingbird by JacaRandaPhotography, on Flickr

I love hummingbirds and while some parts of my area get them, around my house is a total void. I've planted every kind of flower they are supposed to like, hung feeders, and played soft music for them, said nice things about them but alas, they just don't pay a visit. Wahhhhhhhhhh

I love hummingbirds and while some parts of my area get them, around my house is a total void. I've planted every kind of flower they are supposed to like, hung feeders, and played soft music for them, said nice things about them but alas, they just don't pay a visit. Wahhhhhhhhhh

Mother Nature and her minions just don't always cooperate :) However, what kind of music did you play for them; I heard they like jazz.

I just saw George Benson last night. Me thinks the Hummers would enjoy 'Breezin' This version with Carlos Santana

Very nice! Particularly #3. All my recent HB photos are at the feeder due to a lack (at least in my yard) of flowers so far this spring.

I played East West from the Butterfield Blues band since it has so many different section runs. Seemed like a good choice. Maybe they'd like KISS more.

Excellent shots Jaca. Dead on focus there sniper.I never see Hummers,well at least not one with feathers.:winksexy:

Love this set! It's a goal of mine to capture hummingbird photos but they haven't come around yet.

Again, great job. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back