Spur of the Moment Photo Shoot...

AprilRamone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.apriloharephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I babysit a lot and this little girl (Claire) is one of my favorite kids to hang out with. She was asking me a lot of questions about my job and so we started talking about photography and then she wanted to do a photo shoot. She was so cute and really into it. We would switch off between doing my poses and her poses (can you guess which one of these was her pose?) We were just using the available light that they had in their house.
BW802Resized.jpg

IMG_0936Resized.jpg

IMG_0917Resized.jpg

IMG_0898Resized.jpg

IMG_0885Resized.jpg

BW811Resized.jpg

IMG_0883Resized.jpg

Beautiful work!!!!!!!!! The way that the light shapes her face in the first frame is on point. The light continues to be good in the other frames, but I think her relationship with the lens is what makes it.

Technically they fall a little shy. The magenta and yellow cast is a little tough. If possible I would boost the contrast, convert to cmyk and take out some magenta and yellow then convert back to rgb. The slow shutter is evident, but I am not sure it is a problem.

She's a natural! :) How cute that she felt like playing along and wasn't self-conscious. If you'd had better light you'd have some real winners here. You did a very good job with what you had to work with!

craig said:
Technically they fall a little shy. The magenta and yellow cast is a little tough. If possible I would boost the contrast, convert to cmyk and take out some magenta and yellow then convert back to rgb. The slow shutter is evident, but I am not sure it is a problem.

Yeah, I really wish I had had my tripod with me! I only have Elements so I tried to go in and get rid of some of the yellow. Seemed to only work well with one of them.
IMG_0883Resized.jpg

IMG_0802Resized.jpg

This girl reminds me of my little sister.

The last one is my fav.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back