Spying on yer tpf mates?

i was wondering why his birthday was up there twice. are we measuring things in dog years or something? :)

md

Ask Jeeves Spider
Viewing Index
The Photo Forum - Photography Discussion Forum

This was on the list when I was looking at whose on line...what's a spider? It was right in the middle of all the guests.

core_17 said:
This was on the list when I was looking at whose on line...what's a spider? It was right in the middle of all the guests.
They crawl across your site recording info and stuff for searches.

They eat the odd fly to. Not trolls though.

ferny said:
They crawl across your site recording info and stuff for searches.

They eat the odd fly to. Not trolls though.

DAMMIT! We need something to eat the TROLLS!!! :eek:ldman: (that's the closest thing we have to a troll emoticon!)

troll.gif

treehuggerhikerboy said:
jon mikal has been critiquing that 'ladder and hall-not work safe' image for nearly an hour now...wow, the time he puts into his critiques is admirable.

;)

whew, sorry i missed this. i've been looking at "ladder and hall-not work safe" since you posted this on 01-17-2005, 10:09 AM. :drool: i need to get to work before they think im dead!

MDowdey said:
i was wondering why his birthday was up there twice. are we measuring things in dog years or something? :)

md

the same way that YOURS is up there twice Matthew. i went in and addedspecial bday messages as a lil surprise for a few of my friends. :meh:

Most reactions

Back