Squawk

Watchful

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
174b.jpg

They say these have the mentality of a young child. :)

Nice shot and bird. A BlueJay supposedly rivals the Intelligence of a 7 year old child,this goes for crows as well which are In the same family. I don't doubt the mentality statement at all.

They say these have the mentality of a young child. :)
Oh, hey! I know that! However, I've stopped shoving crayons up my nose, so there's that.

They say African Grays test to about the 9 year old level.
Birds are awesome, We have a rescued cliff dove that flies from his living room cage, to the bedroom cage, navigating the hallway and the right angle turn at the end and finally landing on the top of the door to go to bed at night. He then swoops down to the cage for his petting and to be set inside the cage, cooing all the while.

Nice shot and bird. A BlueJay supposedly rivals the Intelligence of a 7 year old child,this goes for crows as well which are In the same family. I don't doubt the mentality statement at all.
And several orders of magnitude superior to that of an 18 year old one!

Ah, a parent of teenagers. Been there, done, that, lost all my t-shirts......

These are always a fun subject, my friend Jody at Fallen Feathers has a bunch of these needing homes. She has a room called the "insane asylum" that is truly insane. The maladjusted birds live there to give each other company and the noise level is always at the highest possible level. As soon as you open the door you are met with a cacophonous wave that doesn't end until you withdraw.
She can always use donations if you love birds, she is working with wild birds and rehabilitation too.

Most reactions

Back