Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............

wildmaven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
wildmaven.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I can't believe I never did an introduction. In case you haven't been paying attention, I've become addicted to TPF in the short time I've been here. :mrgreen:

My name is Marian and I live in a small town of 700 in the forest of Washington state in the USA. (not Washington DC, that's 3,000 miles away) I am the owner of a Minolta 7D which I purchased right before they were bought out by Sony. Pththththt. I am a quirky individual, an artist, and a nuclear medicine technologist. I'm married and became the instant mother to 5 and grandmother to 4. (No stretch marks, wheeeee...!!) I have been photographing nature/wildlife for years and own an art gallery featuring 30+ local artists in Washington. Just recently, I have been venturing into portrait and wedding photography and am quickly realizing it's harder to photograph skin rather than fur/feathers. :confused:

Anyway, I am a very patient person, hard to rattle, and always look at both sides of an issue, so hopefully I'll never irk any of you (unless you don't like enthusiastic, happy people :er: ).

So now you know. And knowing is half the battle............

Welcome! I often wondered where "picking up dog poo" was, now we know Washington State must be full of it! he he Let's see, you are quirky, but patient and hard to rattle. Hummmm.... and enthusiastic and a pragmatist. Sounds like half of the shooters here on the TPF, confused. Just kidding. Again, welcome and hope to see lots of posts from the dog pile.

Marian, it's never too late to introduce yourself, welcome aboard!

Welcome...all this time and I had a completely different mental image.

THANKS EVERYONE! :)

Welcome! I often wondered where "picking up dog poo" was, now we know Washington State must be full of it!

Why do you think it's so green here? :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forum Marian, from one 7D owner to another.

Whooooooo hooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Are you loving yours, too?

Welcome...all this time and I had a completely different mental image.

Hehehehhehe....good thing I didn't use my other webname of SqueePig, then, eh? :greenpbl:

Most reactions

Back