Squirrel.

DarkShadow

Birdographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
@ 28,800 this is by no means good with noise and reduction its pretty mushy but funny. This Squirrel was so desperately trying to remove a twig branch from the tree and the face expression looks like its about to get a hernia or just maybe smoking some gunja weed and would explain eyes looking like slits.
DSC_1336.jpg

Last edited:
OMG! That is the funniest thing I have seen in a LONG time. Who cares about ISO or noise? AWESOME!

I like it so much I just nominated it for Photo of the Month.

Last edited:
OMG! That is the funniest thing I have seen in a LONG time. Who cares about ISO or noise? AWESOME!

I like it so much I just nominated it for Photo of the Month.
Thanks a lot Dean.Yeah some photo no matter had bad the IQ its just that moment makes it worth keeping. I needed something to smile about today to and like this squirrel did it even if it was short lived.

Okay. This is funny.

Reminds me of this photo I took of a squirrel last year.

Thats a great shot.

Animals can be a riot wild and domestic.

@ 28,800 this is by no means good with noise and reduction its pretty mushy but funny. This Squirrel was so desperately trying to remove a twig branch from the tree and the face expression looks like its about to get a hernia or just maybe smoking some gunja weed and would explain eyes looking like slits.View attachment 142740

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ISO is irrelevant!!!

Yes! totally worth keeping, and what an expression. Could be straight out of a cartoon! Cracking shot
Thanks.

@ 28,800 this is by no means good with noise and reduction its pretty mushy but funny. This Squirrel was so desperately trying to remove a twig branch from the tree and the face expression looks like its about to get a hernia or just maybe smoking some gunja weed and would explain eyes looking like slits.View attachment 142740

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ISO is irrelevant!!!
Thanks.

Your welcome.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back