squirrels hard at work

rom4n301

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i was walking my dog today when i noticed a few squirrels hastily running back in forth in my trees. they were tearing leaves of branches on trees and running into a pine tree with the leaves, there i lost them, but they would come out and get more and run back to the same area:confused:.can anybody explain to me what they were doing cause im quite lost right now. here are some shots =]
3020038943_70a662f645.jpg

3020869418_d648f29293.jpg

3020038829_9dcf1edaf5.jpg

3020038747_531bb624ab.jpg

3020038667_93a01fe1c2.jpg

3020869150_8a5c5a602b.jpg

5 is my favorite:D

Last edited:
lol they definitely are, i wonder what a squirrel on pot would be like.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lol they definitely are, i wonder what a squirrel on pot would be like.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
It's been scientifically proven that if you force feed baby squirrels cannabis cigarettes, the laws of nature become clouded in judgement, whereas they tend to play with their nuts, rather than store them.

:lol::lol:

:lmao: ha ha...you guys are too funny.

Seriously though...squirrels build nests...I assume that is what they were doing ;).

It's been scientifically proven that if you force feed baby squirrels cannabis cigarettes, the laws of nature become clouded in judgement, whereas they tend to play with their nuts, rather than store them.

:lol::lol:

AHAHAHAH THATS TOO FUNNY but really.. i never knew squirrels build nests thanks for teh info

lol well they mussta been high wen they built this nest..
red-squirrel-nest.jpg

it looks horrible
or perhaps they were on ritalin when they built this one
images
its too perfect

can never have to many doors.. all squirrels welcome.. or perhaps a bird was like BlTCH YOU BUILDIN ME A NEW HOUSE

Nesting time!!!! they nest around my house every year. My little fellas are going crazy the last few weeks diging up food and moving it around and such. my blue jays and them were fighting up a storm yesterday its a trip..........

yea... looks like ima have a few squirrel nests in my back yard soon, i wish i had the ef70-200 l but thatl have to wait till after christmas

woah those white squirrels are crazy lookin and that squirrel on the bench, i bet all the other squirrels wanna kill it cause its not helpin wit the nest building

Most reactions

New Topics

Back