Squirrely C&C

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a buddy of mine...always poses for me...I've never fed him, so don't know why he's so calm around me...

28507_396398299820_508854820_4283935_5391589_n.jpg

Its a cute snap, but I find there is alot going on in the image that is distracting. I like the idea of that branch as a natural frame, but I feel its a bit too close to him and crowds his face. You also have a bit of the branch that is over his face, up top.

Would also be nicer to see his whole face. The image just doesn't have that "awwww" factor that one should get from cute furry animals

But cute image none the less!

Thank you for your insights. I guess I was going for a hidden look, like the squirrel was just a part of the whole. I do see what you mean by the branch being in the way. I will keep that in mind (to keep the photo uncluttered) the next time I take photos...

I got the whole hidden message, so good on your for getting your message accross. I'm just thinking that with a different shooting angle, you could get the same message and make the squirrel stand out.

Good thing is that he likes you, so you'll have plenty of other opportunities to shoot him again. :)

Most reactions

Back