SSP Ford Mustang

skinwalker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some black & white photographs I took for a friend of mine. The car is a 1992 SSP (Special Service Package) former Highway Patrol Ford Mustang. These images were taken for a possible magazine article on the car. I do not consider myself a professional photographer as I only shoot when time allows, which isn't much these days. These images were shot under natural lighting with a Nikon 200D equipped with a 80-200 2.8 as well as a Canon 30D equipped with a 50mm 1.8 "Nifty Fifty". Processing was done with CS2. Any tips or comments you would like to add, they will be greatly appreciated. I also have color versions of these photographs, but don't know where I can post them as I didn't see an automotive sub-forum listed. Thanks and have a good day.

M001BWweb.jpg

M002BWweb.jpg

M003BWweb.jpg

M005BWweb.jpg

M11BWweb.jpg

M008BWweb.jpg

wow, I don't know much about automotive photography but imo the first image is the icing on the cake, well done :)

Thanks for the input. I would have like to gotten a lot of different angles of the car, but the storm rolling in would not allow it.

Most reactions

Back