St. Augustine, FL Nights of Lights

fotomonkey

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Every year the historic city of St. Augustine (established 1565) is illuminated with millions of lights. Last night my buddy and I walked around for about 5 hours. Here are some of the shots.

1. The Fountain
fountain.jpg

2. Lightner Museum
I really love this shot. I just wish the ghosts hadn't stopped. :(
lightner.jpg

3. El Galeón
el-galeon.jpg

4. The Plaza
plaza.jpg

5. King Street
king-st.jpg

Lived there for a while.... This made me miss it. Great shots :)

Lovely shots. Makes me want to visit.

My only comment is that on #5, there are some obvious healing/cloning marks that could be cleaned up a bit. Also, you could take out the blue light at the top middle-right of the photo.

Holy cr@p. How did I miss that? :apologetic:

Holy cr@p. How did I miss that? :apologetic:

you need to set your feathering to a higher level on your clone brush. Also with that it usually gives better results when you use a smaller diameter and take two or more separate passes. Actually that shot could just as easily be cropped from the top to a more panorama type look. The sky adds nothing to that shot.

Yeah. I know about the brush. Just not sure how my eyes missed it. It's pretty obvious. :( I'm liking the crop idea better.

man. I barely see it on my screen at home. I had to stand up and look down on it. But it was grossly noticeable on my work monitor. This is really embarrassing. When editing goes bad. :(

Hopefully you guys are seeing the cropped edit. I can't get my stupid browser to refresh. Thanks for the compliments despite my gaffe.

man. I barely see it on my screen at home. I had to stand up and look down on it. But it was grossly noticeable on my work monitor. This is really embarrassing. When editing goes bad. :(

Hopefully you guys are seeing the cropped edit. I can't get my stupid browser to refresh. Thanks for the compliments despite my gaffe.

re: when editing goes bad. LOL Welcome to the club...its membership is large and growing! with effort you can become and officer in it like me! :biggrin-93:

Is there a fee? I'd at least like a card. :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back