St. Louis, MO

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone in St. Louis interested in meeting up?

I will be on my own all day on Nov 22. I should have a car, but would need directions to wherever....respond here or PM me.

Thanks.

Springfield, MO here. About 3.5 hours away. :)
Although, given the present financial situation, St. Louis is not anywhere on the agenda for the time being.

Hmmm... Anyone still around? I'm a St. Louisian (O'Fallon, MO). Meeting up with people in the area would be interesting.

Just found this post. I am in the northeastern part of the state, but in St. Louis 6-8 weekends a year.

Im in St.Louis also, I you guys want to make this happen, we should think of some places to shoot, hang out, whatever. I'll think for a bit and post some ideas.

jocose, could you pm everyone who is interested and lay out a general plan for meeting up?

Edit:

Holy crap I just noticed that this was started last year. Anyway Still up fro meeting?

Okay, bit late on the uptake here, but it does look like this post is revived somewhat. I would be very much interested. I'm in the Webster Groves area. So if anyone is still game, I'm in.

Wow, alot of things have changed for me so I don't think my schedule would be open enough to participate even though I hate missing the opportunity to meet & work with everyone.

BTW, anyone looking to move to O'fallon, MO? I have the perfect house for you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back