St Michaels Cathedral

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is the oldest Catholic Cathedral in Toronto and happened to be my Grandmohters home church up until she died.

m9.jpg

m10.jpg

m8.jpg

m7.jpg

M6.jpg

StMichaels3.jpg

Stmichaels4.jpg

M5.jpg

StMichaels2.jpg

StMichaels1.jpg

These are some very good shots. It looks like the weather was in your favour for the outdoor shots. Overcast? There is one thing that caught my attention with a few of the images though. My pet peeve. Some of them are tilted and not level.

Oh, I love the photo of the pietà. It is the sixth, I think, with the stained glass windows in the background also so well exposed.

And the last of the aisle!

JonMikal once took a similar photo of candles... I remember that! :)

I love 3 and 4~~~~new feeling of church~~
One small question~~What are those candles use for??? Why are they look a little different from what i have seen? I thought the candles in church are always white~~

very impressive building! good job on those!

Thanks everyone. Raymond the original in the church is very dark. Raw Shooters essentials has a tool to correct it which is much better than PS's Shadow tool. THe candles, LaFoto yes Jon did, thats where I got the idea. Don't tell him. The candles are used for people to light as intentions for other people. Conk you are right some are. What of my take aways for improvement. THanks all

WOW!!! Canoncan.. stunning job. You really captured the beauty of this church. The lighting is amazing. Very well done.
Is the back of the church still under construction. There used to be some pretty cool figure heads back there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back