St patricks church p.s. happy new year

:hugs: Chris!
So good to see you as one of the "first" things in this New Year!
Happy New Year to you, too. My "official" TPF greeting can be found here <- I hope the link will work!
Pity about your photo being so small. Is there no larger version of it? Looks good!!! I would like to be able to see some more detail of the church!

Heres the larger version lafoto i hope the resize is correct this time

church-1.jpg

Ahhhh! Good!!

I knew this was a good one! And I am right! Really nice to see all the detail in the ceiling of the choir (hope that's the word for that front part of the church!!?!?) and in the altar and in the windows! Also that wooden ceiling is lovely! As are the arches and columns. St. Patricks ... now whereabout IS it? Doesn't ring a bell just now (but to see it makes me think once AGAIN that I MUST go to N.-I. again soon! Might go with the group from my home town later this year... must contact my sister about it!)

Im glad you like it corrina,This church is only about 5 - 10 mins walk from the city center so it should not be too hard to find,Also if you do come see it just down the road is st Annes cathedral about 100 meters away you should alao check that out the have a masive celtic cross built into the front of the building that runs the whole length of the building.

I'll ask you! For I definitely plan to meet you when I'll be there!!! I mean, I couldn't possibly be only just beyond the mountain (in Ballyclare) and not meet you on one or the other day! Hm?

Ahh!! Your sister lives in ballyclare I see I used to live just outside it.I lived on the mountain (Cave hill) Now I live in the city which I hate...Its too much hustle and bustle lol.Sure let me know when you decide to come over.

No. She doesn't live there, but she'll be one of the organisers of the trip of a group of citizens from my home town (where she still lives, here in Germany, all right) who'll travel there at some point in time in summer. I might ask her if I'd be allowed on the group, although I'm no longer a citizen of the town where I was born.

like it mate

Most reactions

Back