Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is St. Peter's and St. Pauls in Mitcham in London. I pass it everytime I collect the wife from work on a Saturday and Sunday. Today I had the compact digital camera (Fuji Finpix A204). It has the rather strange coloured brickwork. I hope you like.

05062005-009.jpg

Oooohhh! I really like it. It's gorgeous. and very creepy with the cemetary just there.

wow neat shot! it works great in both b&w and colour has a sort of soft focus to it nice framing too! look great hung on the wall, good work.

I much prefer the colour. I like the warm tones which seem to go really well with the soft focus and lighting.

I think it's one to be proud of.

Very good picture, really like the way you framed it. I prefer the color mainly because of the church and the colors are so warm. The shadows are great. You captured what I call magic light, very well done.

JeLeAk said:
was that building in the movie 28 Days Later?

I honestly don't know mate ........ it's just on my route to the wife and I jumped out in trafficshot it and jumped in the a few hoots on the horns of the bloke behind me ;)

Excellent shot. The colors are great (so I like the color one better :) ), the framing is awesome as is the composition with all these old gravestones (<- is that the correct english word for it?) ... Very nice!

ferny said:
I much prefer the colour. I like the warm tones which seem to go really well with the soft focus and lighting.

I think it's one to be proud of.

I totally and utterly agree with ferny here!

And now, after you told us about the "making of this photo" it shows even better what an eye you have for composition! To be leaving the car in mid-traffic, jumping out at the very right spot, taking a photo in the very right way, and jumping back in to carry on travelling.... cool, man.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back