Staircase

Kawaracer

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0703klein.jpg

I know its part of it, but I would clone out the vent. I think it would look much better.

But definitely a cool photo, plays tricks on your eyes.

I know its part of it, but I would clone out the vent. I think it would look much better.

No, the vent is reminiscent of the pupil of an eye and is a strong element in this photo. It should on no account be cloned out.

No, the vent is reminiscent of the pupil of an eye and is a strong element in this photo. It should on no account be cloned out.
Thats why I love photography, and anything in life. Its purely subjective. I disagree with you, its a vent, it cheapens the artistic value of the photo.

Just my OPINION though. We all have them :p

Thats why I love photography, and anything in life. Its purely subjective. I disagree with you, its a vent, it cheapens the artistic value of the photo.

To your eye, it's just a vent, what I see is an element that adds contrast of angular shape and tonal quality as well as providing the photo with another layer of meaning. You think this cheapens whilst I think it enriches. I don't agree that photography is only a matter of subjective perception and a question of opinion, but that's just how I see it.

To your eye, it's just a vent, what I see is an element that adds contrast of angular shape and tonal quality as well as providing the photo with another layer of meaning. You think this cheapens whilst I think it enriches. I don't agree that photography is only a matter of subjective perception and a question of opinion, but that's just how I see it.
Exactly my point :)

Opinions

I think I'm more fore the vent, I'll try to clone it out when it is less bussy but I'm not convinced whitout seeing it. I think you will lose the resting point for your eye. I also had the tip to put in a blue sky with a white cloud.

keep the vent

Very nice, I would keep the vent

Good point in "all is luck" discussion. Cloning adds painters "objectivity" to photography. If there would be no vent, everybody would like it. But vent was there, just photographer's luck, and now we have a problem. :boogie: Life would be boring without it.

Last edited:
Keep the vent, it adds a focal point to the scene.
Very nice.
ken

If you do anything to the center, clone out the vent and put in a huge question mark.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back