Standing room only

elementguy13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3215339775_9673545922_b.jpg

I actually really like this one. And sorry if I am annoying anybody because yes this is for my 365 but I still like critiques. My photos usually have some comic relief from the usually serious threads that get posted here so ehhh cant be to bad; can it? I'm a sixteen year old photo enthusiast so pardon me ;]

cool photo actually. how do you do this? just photomerge?

cool photo actually. how do you do this? just photomerge?

I layer one image on top of the other and then erase to background. Its not that hard at all except for when the subjects are close together then it takes some time.

Isn't this a picture of his clones playing in the snow?

is this possible in Photoshop 5.0 Elements?

If so, I'd love to be taught!

I'm not to familiar with photoshop elements but elements does allow layers correct? Because if so then yes you can do this in elements. Layers is really the only thing you would need to do this and a lot of photo editing softwares have this including GIMP

Nice! Looks kinda dangerous :D I have to try it out sometime. Can you layer images like that in Aperture?

I'm not to familiar with photoshop elements but elements does allow layers correct? Because if so then yes you can do this in elements. Layers is really the only thing you would need to do this and a lot of photo editing softwares have this including GIMP

Is that what you used -- GIMP?

It is doable in elements but elements lacks the pen tool. The pen tool is AWSOME for cutting out and the selection tools in elements are not so effective. It is doable though.

Most reactions

Back