standing up for myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine must of been ,because it has not been removed.

language like that maybe acceptable where you come from but it is not where i come from.
would you use that sort of language in front of your children or your friends children?

i sincerely hope not.

young people do use this forum and what a good example you are setting them.

i still think the post should be removed but if you think it is acceptable i suppose i can do nothing about it.

If they are under the age of 13, they shouldn't be using this forum. ;)

If they are over the age of 13, they've heard 'the B word' a time or two.

so im right you find it accetable language.
so when your child is 14 and says hes gonna ***** slap you, remember you reap what you sow.

Lol, this thread is comedy :D

Have people nothing better to do? Come on chaps and chapettes, kiss and make up :p

I mostly lurk here, but my 2 cents are:

I find broken English and hard-to-decipher grammar MUCH more offensive than the occasional use of blue language.

I find broken English and hard-to-decipher grammar MUCH more offensive than the occasional use of blue language.
Amen!

I mostly lurk here, but my 2 cents are:

I find that statement completely uncalled for and offensive. I applaud those from non-English language parts of the world who join forums such as this and work hard to attempt speaking in English as best they can.

I find that statement completely uncalled for and offensive. I applaud those from non-English language parts of the world who join forums such as this and work hard to attempt speaking in English as best they can.

I see where you are coming from on this and I'm not sure exactly in what context the poster was meaning but for me, if non-Enlish speaking people want to learn that language, kudos for them. For me, personally, I get frustrated when I have to call in to Customer Support for something like a computer, tv, ipod, (whatever) problem and I get someone who doesn't speak barely a word of English, I get a bit frustrated. I've actually had the occassion, that when I've had to ask to be transferred to someone else (after I've politely said that I can't understand what they are saying) they've gotten mad at me and hung up on me! To me, that is uncalled for. But on the other side of the spectrum, I've had those who have apologized and transferred me....so...yeah. That's kinda my 2 cents...I don't know if thats what the OP was going for or not....;)

I'll keep that in mind! Thanks!

Corkscrew-

If, your kid at 14 tells you (s)he is gonna *****-slap you, you TOTALLY know it didn't come from me right? ;) Look, you're not even thinking about kids yet, and ALREADY I'm apologizing for stuff I may or may not have started! :lol:

Haha! However, I will laugh when you tell me that your kid tells you that! I'll probably cry too, because, hey....I'm warped and it's funny.

Corkscrew-

If, your kid at 14 tells you (s)he is gonna *****-slap you, you TOTALLY know it didn't come from me right? ;) Look, you're not even thinking about kids yet, and ALREADY I'm apologizing for stuff I may or may not have started! :lol:

Haha! However, I will laugh when you tell me that your kid tells you that! I'll probably cry too, because, hey....I'm warped and it's funny.

....Omg, you're right...if I ever have kids, they'll be exposed to YOU!!!

...I'd better never have kids. ;)

(kidding, my dear) ;)

i say grow up and get over it, its just the internet. if you dont like what you see click the little X at the top right hand corner.

Corkscrew-

maybe if you really did laugh that it why America it is such the state that it is.

but i really dont believe that most American parents would laugh if their child said they were going to ***** slap them.

i think [hope] you are joking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back